August's over. And in the upper Midwest at least, it sounds like summer's wrapping up, too. Reports from North Dakota are of morning lows of 45 degrees with heavy dew. If you packed too much into August and couldn't keep up with all of Technola's posts, here are the top five:
- Social Networking Primer for Poverty Law Advocates and Organizations
- Justice Served Announces Top Court Websites for 2009
- Unlocking the PACER Paywall
- Common Craft Releases "SharePoint in Plain English"
- Can Lawyers Blog to Fulfill Pro Bono Responsibility?
And for those of you who are looking for some extra reading for the upcoming holiday weekend, a few great posts from others:
- Social Media, Social Media Access to Justice? - SC Access to Justice Weblog
- The easiest instructions for how to start a blog - Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist
- TechSoup.org is getting more than just a refresh - ext337
- Ask the taxgirl: Volunteering and Charitable Deductions - taxgirl
Happy Reading! - K